Search Engine

Prepare for a Revamping of the Blog

I need ideas still but hey I'm going to do my best to make this thing awesome again! Just want to apoligize for the earlier lack of posts on here. So what I am working on right now is a version of the DMR except for slightly different than you would expect. 3200-800-1600-5000. Other things in the works as well. Plus I want to try and get links and things to awesome stuff on here. Whatever gets people pumped about running. It would be awesome if I could make this a spin-off version of penntrack and that is one of my goals for the future of the blog. But that won't happen unless I get back to the basics and surpass what I have done in the past. Any suggestions let me know and good luck to everyone running at XC States!!

No comments:

Post a Comment