Search Engine

etrain Stock Exchange

So boys I'm ready to try and get back into consistent posting having finished taking my test this past weekend. I'm still working during the day and running at night but I will have some gaps to fill and I'm hoping that will be with posting.

I came up with this idea while I was watching Dark Knight Rises:

The etrain Stock Exchange

Basically how this works is kind of like the stock exchange. You want to make money. You can buy any runner currently on the top 50 for 51-x dollars where x is the ranking of the individual at this time. Anyone not on the list you can buy for 50 cents. Then as I move people around on the rankings from week to week you can buy or sell other people. You buy and sell based on those same 51-x values for the newest rankings. At the end of the season you will get 61-x where x is the end of season ranking for your runner as payment for your investment. Person with the most money wins.

Note: this is imaginary, not really money.

I'm going to make a facebook group to help answer questions and keep track of everyone's money/acquisitions. If you are interested let me know.

train out

3 comments:

  1. Can't say that I was thinking of something cross country related while I was watching DKR haha. This is a very interesting idea though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raise the stakes and use real money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'm pretty sure Etrain's a blogger, not someone trying to run a gambling operation...

    ReplyDelete