Search Engine

Untitled Book

So I am aware since I retired from talking about PA High School track and field nobody reads this blog anymore, but I am starting work on a new fiction book about running so I may post up my progress a couple pages at a time on here to see if people think it's any good or hear feedback and stuff.

I'm still retired from talking about high school track and field and that isn't changing, but I figure I might as well share what I write with people.

So yeah, coming soon for any of you who are still out there reading.

Thanks,
Jarrett Felix

4 comments:

  1. This site is never leaving my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it weird that i said the exact same thing....

      Delete
  2. So when is your press conference at which you will officially announce your retirement?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's a good question .... Maybe after nationals is over haha

      Delete