Search Engine

XC Top 50 Summary

Alright so yes this is later than expected to post the rankings and yes I am a little out of touch, but hey I got it up eventually (yes that is what she said). So folks here are my new rankings which kinda look very different from the old rankings but not as different as I thought they may.

I've got a lot I'd like to say about this stuff, but I don't know what specifically you want to hear about. I could sit here and ramble for a while on way I think Kutcha is so good when all you want to hear about is Tom Coyle, or tell you why Strynkowski was such a let down when you want to hear about Steiner.

So either facebook message me, text me, call me, comment on here or penntrack message me and I'll let you know in full detail. I love talking about this stuff and I want to prove I'm not that out of touch so feel free to hit me up.

-train

4 comments:

  1. Well first of thanks for ranking me so high, to even be considered in the same conversation as guys like Connor Quinn and Ned Willig is an honor. Also I was wondering your reasoning for Kutcha's high ranking. I was surprised considering he was beaten by Jaskowak and Moran at RWB, and I would think that Hibbs and Devilin are slightly more proven runners. Dont get me wrong I think Kuchta is an awesome runner and would be within 5 seconds of any of those guys I was just wondering your rational for his ranking. Also I think it would be cool if you shared some of your thoughts on the Paul Short race this Friday. It should be a great race with some fast times hopefully.

    Thanks
    Brendan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi etrain,
    Do you think you could post or comment about how some of these people have progressed from their freshman/sophomore years to where they are today? Not so much the "Ned Willig - freshman standout" runners, but guys who have improved and developed a lot. There are many who are breaking onto the scene now whose underclassmen years I'd like to hear about. Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. train you will never be out of touch. you invented the touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Etrain11,

    Great job on the rankings this season. I don't agree with absolutely everything, but it is a great resource. Thank you very much. Also, I like the comment posted by the first Anonymous after Brandon. That would be pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete