Search Engine

etrain at Lehigh

I'm going to be at the next two high school indoor track meets at Lehigh (only the Division one meet this coming Friday, sorry D2 guys) and I just wanted to throw this out there: Anyone who sees me, feel free to come over say hi and talk track. If you need to know what I look like, feel free to stalk me on facebook. My name is Jarrett Felix and I love have extra facebook friends who are runners. And don't feel weird, I probably have stalked your times at some point or another, so stalking what I look like is really not a big deal.

Last year at Burdette, I had some people talk to me and it made me look really famous in front of my friends even though I'm not so that was pretty sweet. I have expectations for this meet to top that. Just like last year as the "track guru" I am willing to sign coloring books and meet up and coming penntrack posters like runthrowjump and have awkward facial interactions with future 4:11 milers while said 4:11 miler reads his book and laughs about me signing coloring books and meeting up and coming penntrack posters. So yeah, Great Valley knows what I'm talking about.

Any who, come talk to me please! It will make me feel less weird about being at a high school meet when I'm 20 years old.

-train

2 comments:

  1. hey etrain ive been really meaning to talk to you but im nervous. see my times arent that great, i run a 3 20 800. please find me on facebook my name is charlie kline

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi etrain, my name's william lowrey, longtime follower 1st time poster. I've also been wanting to talk to you about running for a long time but was waiting for a comment like this first. I'm no scrub like charlie, my best time is 3:12 for the 800.

    ReplyDelete