Search Engine

Academy Awards Information

I will try to spread out the nominees as best I can and get a good mix of male and female nominees for each category. Things will not be perfect unfortunately and many people who I feel could be nominees will not be, while runners who could easily win two awards will not be a nominee in a certain category because they already are up for other things. I will try to attach videos related to those categories that need videos.

Here are a few other things worth noting.

I decided that I will compile the results privately rather than a public poll so there will be some supsense before the announcement of each award.

I will close the voting a little earlier than the night/day I plan on unveiling the results and I will message on Facebook all the winners I am friends with and will ask them if they would like to make a video acceptance speech.

I think it would be really awesome if we had a video accpetance speech from all the winners, videos of presenters of each awards who then can say something about the award, rename the nominees and announce the winner, and also maybe an opening video with some of the best races of the year.

I am not positive I know how to work all the technology necessary to combine all these videos into one video I can show on Oscar night for everyone but I do know a lot of people who can help me out.

I think this can be a really cool concept but it will require a lot of help from a lot of people. It will take plenty of voting and plenty of help nominating and plenty of videoing. I am up for the challenge if you are.

Please, please, please tell me what you think. If you don't want to post it up on here for everyone to see that's fine send me a message on facebook or penntrack or something. I would love to hear from you guys because that is what will make this idea come to life. If not it will definitely be very lame. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment