Search Engine

Dear Mr. Young,

I've been thinking for a long time about what you said and your appearence nd chance meeting with a couple of my formal teammates at the Phils Tavern 5k seems to me to be a sign.

Obviously, during the glories days of penntrack you led a group of prominent posters on a quest to make the penntrack boards the best in all the land, and clearly it was a Golden Age.Now things have changed a lot and at times penntrack seems all but dead (like right now for instance).

Therefore, with these thoughts in mind, in order to bring about a resurgance of penntrack posters old and new I feel that a challenge is in order: a competition of penntrack posters old vs. new.

So I have come up with a few ideas: a trivia contest, a penntrack race (think wikipedia race), a team decathalon, a volleyball game, or a race to see who can get more posts by different people in a forum.

Clearly some ideas are by far more practical than others. Look the point of this is that penntrack is flat out boring right now. We might as well spice it up and keep it from the same sad extinction that dyestat forums have had (although they were thriving when they were taken down). Myself and my brothern of the current penntrack posters club (or the CPPC as no one but me calls it) have made are offer, the ball is now in your court.

Sincerely,etrain11

In this game of track and field you can call me Mel Kiper.

No comments:

Post a Comment