Search Engine

A Few Announcements

So had a pretty brutal test today and I was kind of stressed out so sorry for the lack of posting that has been going on. I'll try to get on that ASAP and if you have any ideas feel free to comment them on here.

Which brings me to my next point, I have changed the comment structure so that there is no more anonymous option. I know that this may be disappointing to some of you, but, unfortunately, I have heard from multiple sources about comments either being upsetting or making people feel uncomfortable or just mean and unhelpful and frankly unprofessional. This past month was the biggest month in this blogs history with almost 40,000 page views over the course of the month and as a result some things had to change. I'm sorry to those who this effects, but hopefully this will solve more problems than it creates.

Also one more announcement, the Henderson boys are running a 2 mile on their home track in order to tune up for regionals next Wednesday at 4:15. Coach Kelly wanted to try to promote the meet and welcome anyone from the area to come out and run. It is a free event and a great chance to run fast with guys like GFS there and a rabbit is also a possibility. Girls are invited out too and a seperate race will be created if interest is high enough. If you plan on attending email Coach Kelly at kkelly1@wcasd.net. It would be really cool to see all the Chestmont guys go all out in a 2 mile with the GFS boys. Just something to think about.

There may be some college and open racers that enter as well.

Stay Classy.

-train

4 comments:

  1. Yay, I'll finally get to know who I am talking with :)

    And congrats on such a great blog turn out last month, hope it keeps up.. and by tough econ test he means there is a slight chance he got 1 question wrong.

    --ForrestCRN

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was me all along, I said Huemmler sucks. I meant my little brother, he'd been bullying me all day :( #etrainconfessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little disappointed by this. I know a lot of people read this to not only entertain themselves, but give their input. Now obviously making an account is the thing to do but it just's a small hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder how many people will be willing to put their name behind their words.

    ReplyDelete