Search Engine

3k Predictions

I wish I knew more about the other guys in the field, but quite frankly I don't. It's a bit of a let down, but I guess we will deal. My bet for the PA guys is:
Wilson 8:28
Shearn 8:39
Hibbs 8:41

Just rough guesses, but I'll take a shot and each and see if I hit at all. I think Wilson is definitely in great shape and he ran 8:30 as a soph, Shearn is in good shape as well, but it will be hard for him to find better racing competition than he did in California, and Hibbs has something to prove after his defeat the PTFCA meet, but he hasn't had any races that indicate to me he has the ability to run that kind of race at Penn. The goal for these guys is states (in Wilson's case nats), and that's still a ways away. So if they aren't impressive, don't be surprised. If they are impressive, get excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment