Search Engine

Post

So I'm sitting here at Muhlenberg sitting in my room with three recruits and of course after we sat here and talked about the blog I can't just not make a post today. So needless to say I'm going to try to make a post. I was going to sit here and ramble about the first thing I saw on facebook when I logged on was a post between two guys about my blog. It was super exciting. And Kenny Leidal I am sorry for spelling your name wrong. I hope that time it was right because I already forgot how to spell it not gonna lie.

Quick shout out for Drew Magaha who won the poll and was voted by you all as the best runner of the past 6 years or so. Pretty sick honor for him. He recently celebrated by dual meet racing Francis Ferruzzi, sitting on him for 3 laps and then outkicking him by 11 seconds on the final lap. 58 to 69. 4:19 to 4:30. Shoot.

Also I was looking at penntrack today, unfortunately I still need to go to that site to find info, even if I don't have an account anymore. I was checking out the results of the Rustin Invite. Not bad for Yannacone (another kid whose name I can't spell) but nothing shocking. Trama coming back to other after his absurd 32. I think 4:32 is still probably a nice PR.

This weekend watch out for Kiwanis invite should produce some solid times. Israel, Savage, Pitone, Wilson in the 5k. Magaha, Kardish, Pastore and James in the 15. Horgan, Kardish, Belfatto (maybe doubling), Zingarini and Felt (also most likely doubling). The 3k should be quite fun indeed with Sam Williams and Curt Jewett making the trip down to take a shot at Penn against DeBarbarie. Throw in Emery and Israel on the double.

Anyway we are watching dodgeball and I love this movie so I gotta make like Usain and stop blogging so I can watch the movie and bond with my recruits.

Oh wait make like Usain and Bolt! That's what the saying is. My bad friends.

PS
1600m Entries
1. Drew Magaha, Upper Moreland
2. Vince McNally, Conestoga Valley
3. Tom Kehl, Father Judge
4. Sam Havko, Fairview
5. Nate McClafferty, Conrad Weiser
6. Nick Crits, Wissahickon
7. Wade Endress, Altoona
8. Ned Willig, Great Valley
9. Jason Weller, Boyertown
10. Vince Perozze, Perk Valley
11. Greg Kareis, Red Lion
12. Alex Moran, Mt. Lebanon
13. Nick Hilton, Exeter
14. Mike Palmisano, Upper Dublin
15. Ed Donnelly, Haverford
16. Dustin Wilson, CHA
17. Terrence Lee, E and S
18. Nick Gison, Canon Mac
19. Lucas Zarzeczny, Avonworth
20. Sean Mallon, Archbishop Ryan
21. Kevin Hull, Hempfield
22. Isaac Bryan, Pennridge
23. Nick Scarpello, CB West
24. Chris O’Sullivan, St. Joe’s Prep

3 comments:

  1. where did u see the entries?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wilson is racing at his home invitational, not the 5k at CRN

    ReplyDelete
  3. r. wilson is a runner at CRN. he will be running the 5k tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete