Search Engine

Ideas

Now I know last year was kind of a let down in terms of the Oscars. I didn't really put together any type of results video and I didn't get any acceptance videos back or anything like that so ultimately things didn't work out. But I am hoping this year will be better.

But then again, how am I supposed to prevent myself from falling into the same traps as before? I know I am going to have work this semester and running practices and there are lots of people I am going to want to hang out with (I'm getting my toes painted Saturday night) so it will be tough to bust out anything super professional for the awards video.

That being said, I think I can make things better. Maybe releasing multiple videos for each category? Maybe shrinking the number of categories talked about in the video? Maybe not having a video if people don't think it'd be cool?

I'm down for whatever. I can make a rap again, I can try and make another video like I did last time with the interviews, I can open up the voting for a longer period of time, open up the ways you get in contact with me. Anything you guys are thinking, please don't hesitate to let me know.

I want this to be a much better event than last time so any help is much appreciated. Just leave your suggestions here and your nominations here or in the other post, I have a pretty updated list that just needs a bit more tidying up before it is ready to be voted on.

And yeah this weekend I'll get back to talking about the current racers and the indoor season and stuff like that, just wanted to get this Oscars thing underway before it was too late.

Sweet, hope to hear from you guys soon. Peace.

-train

3 comments:

  1. I actually really liked the videos....

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the rap. it would be awesome if you could make another one

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the rap poll I chose Other. CREAM by Wu-tang clan, but you could change it to TREAM (track rules everything around me. Just sayin'.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgu8SV56_tk
    -KH

    ReplyDelete