Search Engine

Post Streak

So folks I'm not gonna lie to you I had a fairly busy day, and I am not going to be able to look over all of this weekend's action until tomorrow and then I can give you guys my full report. Congrats to Ned on the record, not surprised to see this based on his early pace, but now you have to keep in mind this is beyond PA record, it's national record territory. Only one man has ever broken 1:50 indoors as a high schooler (my man crush Robby Andrews), and Ned is already in 1:51 shape in January. Who knows how this could translate into early March when he has ideal competition on the fastest tracks in the country at Nationals and you can make the argument states (although I still am not sure he will opt for the 8 over the mile, which now seems kind of silly, but yeah I'll get into it tomorrow, I'm kind of rambling in this set of parentheses but yeah I'm sorry).

But anyway that's all I know as of now and unfortunately that is all I have to say right now :( I had a good first race back and now I am looking forward to a relaxing night inside where there is not slippery icy ground waiting to once again put me on the IR and I can just relax with a movie and my favorite person in the world. Yeah so I'll talk to everyone tomorrow.

Not gonna lie, the only reason I made this post is to save my post streak ... So I'm kind of cheating, but it still counts. So yeah, I'm counting it.

Don't hate.

-train

2 comments:

  1. YOUR FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD IS GANNA WATCH A MOVIE WITH YOU OH EM GEE. CANT BELIEVE YOU KNOW ROBBIE ANDREWS THAT WELL, GET ME HIS AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur boy Norris was listed in the 3k at penn state but never ran, I guess the snow fucked things up

    ReplyDelete