Search Engine

Bracket Ideas

So I practically feel like I have to make another poll the way the ideas have been coming in for a bracket, there have been a lot of really cool theories. What I have seen so far:

Best Individual Meet Performance
This would include the likes of Gruschow, Gilmore, Weller, Featherstone and more (depending on how many years we are covering here). I really like this idea but it is probably the toughest to find people in the bracket for. I'm confident I could do it, but it will take the most time and may feature some performances you young guys don't remember/aren't familiar with.

Best Individual Cross Country Runner
This would include guys like Wilson, Beveridge, Kaulbach, Furcht, Miles etc. (again depending on how many years we are covering). Another cool idea, but kind of has been done a lot through my lists and things like that. Very easy to set up, could probably set it up by 2 o'clock today if I started in an hour.

Best Cross Country Team Cummulatively
This would include dream teams from Henderson, North Penn, North Hills etc. (again depeding on blah blah blah years covering blah, just assume this applies to everything I say). I have done this before to a degree as well and I have done this with relay teams a lot (which I suppose would be something to think about). But I think this isn't really a situation that calls for a bracket but rather a mock race or something like that. Which I can do at some point given the time and the teams and the course.

Other ideas would be:
Best Relay Teams like the CB South 4x8, the Coatesville 4x16 and DMR, etc.
Best College Schools would include Oregon, Stanford, Ok State, etc.
Best College Individuals- Estrada, Chelenga, Batty, Rupp, Centro etc.
Best High School Indviduals in General- Gruschow, Gilmore, Gehret, Mallon, Endress etc.

Anything else I'm still entertaining ideas, and I want to know all your guys opinions. So continue to vote on the poll and comment on here so I know what the fans want. Either way I will be to cover a lot of these ideas in one way or another. So get your popcorn ready I guess.

Get your popcorn ready I guess? Wow that was a lame send off.

No comments:

Post a Comment