Search Engine

Two Things

First off, the brackets are up for all of the first round games. If you don't know who someone is and penntrack just isn't cutting it for you, come to me. I can make up an indepth bio for you on both runners and I'll do my best to be unbias and not lean in one direction, but no guarentees. The criteria for who wins is up to you, it can be anything from who is faster in XC to who has the best hair, it's your decision, that's the fun of the bracket. I ask, however, that you vote just for a winner in each pair of matchups and not vote for both people in the same match up. Otherwise you are just wasting your vote anyway. Make sure you go all the way up and down on the poll. I believe there are 8 polls and every one needs your votes so look all the way up and down.

As for the Oscars, this is going to sound bad but I completely forgot about them, school has been a little busy and some stuff back home also kind of got in the way. Plus, I hate to say it, but I continue to develop more and more of a social life. I know, its horrible.

I don't want to take up the time to start up a whole poll or anything so first idea to get 3 comments wins. I can either update my nominees to include this year's indoor states in 2012 rather than the 2011 indoor states or I can leave it the same. Your choice. But either way I will do my best to get the Oscar stuff prepared and put up the nominees for voting as soon as the bracket is over.

Expect more bracket madness to continue hear on the blog, including the upset watch with cinderella stories, my own projected winners and such, a chance to submit your own bracket and win a special autographed picture of Matt Centrowitz (unfortunately it's my autograph on the picture not his), and much, much more!

Welcome to March, who says it has to be a boring track month!

No comments:

Post a Comment