Search Engine

Some Info

So everyone the field is now officially set for the XC Race to kick of the dream team races that will be happening on the blog during this down time in between periods. I'm going to work on figuring out who is placing where right now in the race and will update you with results when they are finished. Now that being said, I ask you all to remember, this is my own personal opinion, I will do my best to be unbiased but obviously some names I will know better than others and as a result that may lead to an unintentional bias result. Also because the results are my own personal opinion, there is really no arguing with me. Obviously feel free to comment on the results when they are posted and tell me your opinion on the matter and feel free to ask questions and I'll do my best to explain to you how and why things turned out how they did, but just remember that we will undoubtedly have variations of opinion because this is far from a game of straight facts we are about to play.

That being said, I'd like to remind you that the track events will be taking place after the XC ones. In our little made up dream meet, we will assume the XC race happened a month or so before the track meet is happening (the schedule for this track meet can be found on one of the lower blog posts) and in the track meet fatigue will be a factor for people racing a lot.

So if you would like to get involved in the action and "coach" your team in the meet and select where you want to put your guys to try and maximize your team points, let me know. If not I have no problem doing it for you considering I probably have the best idea of where points can be scored and where they can't be. Top 10 score in each event on the track for this meet. 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 is the scoring. To a coach a team you must either attend that school or have attended that school, only fair way to do it I hate to say.

Also not all relay teams entered will be accepted, nor will all individuals entered be accepted. You need a qualifying time which can come from a relay the team has ran, a time an individual has ran, or a combination of individual times added together to make a relay.

We will talk about this more in depth as we get closer to that point, but for now enjoy the bracket and get ready for some XC in the near future.

4 comments:

  1. Wait who are the 5 fan choices for the XC race?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first five names that were commented on the post:
    Gruschow, Mohn, O'Sullivan, Norris, and Farrell

    and i would appreciate it if you would refrain from using language like that on here

    ReplyDelete
  4. souderton gets a track team just cause i want the 4x8 in there =D

    ReplyDelete