Search Engine

Voting for 2nd Round is Up

Voting for the second round is up! Vote now on the side bar, should be interesting to see if the uspets continue like Norfolk State esque Tom Trainer, Brendan Shearn and Tom Coyle, all with come from behind victories over the final days of the poll. Less time for this round, only til March 21st, so if you want to vote for your favorites do it soon. Matchups are the 2 names next to each other so vote for one in each matchup please, thanks homies.

Sorry but that's all I can really say right now, I'm running on not as much sleep as I would have liked and I have like 8 pages left in my econ paper so I'm sorry about the lack of posts this weekend.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying both the real tourney and this one. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Etrain, I'm not an indoor kind of guy so I haven't been on here in a few months, but I must say I love what you've done with the page. This is a great place to check up on my stuff going into the outdoor season. Thanks for keeping everyone informed.

    P.S. Everybody go help out my Berks County boys McClafferty and Weller in the polls!

    ReplyDelete