Search Engine

etrain Shirts

So if you have been on facebook or twitter you may have heard that I have been working on the prototype for an official etrain t-shirt associated with the blog that may soon be going on sale at the meets that I or one of my coworkers is at. Right now I'm out to gauge interest in the whole t-shirt idea because obviously I don't want to make an investment in something that will put me in the red.

If you want to get an idea for what the tentative shirt looks like you can check the link on my twitter or my facebook (my real one, not the etrain page). The color shown is red and gray (which is Muhlenberg's colors and thus seemed appropriate) but I would like to have multiple color options depending on interest. Some of the other cool ideas were carolina blue with white, purple and gold like the lakers colors and lime green and black. Other ideas would be accepted just comment them here.

If you are interested in a shirt I don't need your name or any commitment to buying them, I just want to hear your opinion on the coloring and your opinion on what size you would want to wear. The cost would be around 10-12 dollars depending on how many I get and how many people are interested.

Please let me know your thoughts and stay classy.

Here is another link to the basic shirt design:
http://www.ooshirts.com/d/27528768

Feedback appreciated, but don't be too harsh, I'm no art major over here.

4 comments:

  1. maybe putting up a survey on the side bar of the blog will help gage interest. I'm not all that interested but it's not a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worst idea you've had in a while.

    Kid

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a big '11' under 'etrain'. Got to work a cartoon train into it somewhere....

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you possibly work in Kevin James' balls? I like the balls on that guy.

    PS
    Im definitely not from lasalle

    ReplyDelete