Search Engine

etrain Stock Exchange

Offer still stands on the etrain Stock Exchange proposal. You can go back and check the post if you forget what I am talking about. It's a great way to show you know the sleepers in the PA XC world and a cool way to show me your opinions on which guys need to move up. Here is the link to the post with details:

http://www.etrain11.blogspot.com/2012/07/etrain-stock-exchange.html

I made a facebook group already, so if anyone is interested in joining just let me know on here or on facebook. I'm Jarrett Felix.

Stay classy.

1 comment:

  1. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!

    ReplyDelete