Search Engine

T-Shirts

Quick question out there.

I was thinking that it might be cool to make some blog related t-shirts (at the very least just for me) to bring with me to the Lehigh Meet of Champions (if they would be ready in time, which may be unlikely) and other meets I can get myself too.

If I did would anyone be interested? It would cost money, enough to cover the cost I would have to pay for making them, but hopefully it would be a cool shirt.

We also need an idea for what we are going to put on my shirt so if you have any ideas on the subject let me know on here. Also if you know a good place where I could look to get these made let me know.

So yeah just a thought, give me some feedback.

Hopefully the vids are coming soon. We filmed them already so I can assure you that's not the issue, my tech team just has to put everything together.

-train

8 comments:

  1. I'd buy a etrain shirt in a heart beat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea. How about "e-train rocks real runners"

      Delete
  2. isnt that illegal to sell at the meet? unless youre trying to sell them out of your car or something...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no idea haha we are just a couple of kids spit ballin ideas

      Delete
  3. Make it the title of the blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. ETRAIN vs PENN XC
    -SHOWDOWN-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marty Stern, the great Villanova coach, used to sell spikes and running shoes out of his car at meets back in the day. It was one of the first "running specialty stores".

    ReplyDelete