Search Engine

Coming Soon

First off let me apologize to everybody who has been checking the blog recently and hasn't really seen any updates. I didn't have to do very much work at all to get all these awesome states stories up, those were essentially all written by the runners themselves, and each did a great job. I hope that all of the readers enjoyed them just as much as I did and learned what I did from them.

But folks, I think it is time that I step back up to the plate and get this blog back going again to its former glory right around states time. The season may have just ended, but that doesn't mean there is nothing left to talk about.

I have a list of things I hope to accomplish in the upcoming couple days/weeks to keep this blog updated and people talking about PA running. I'll list them off here, and hopefully I can get to all of them.

Final Top 50 Rankings. These will be a bit of a challenge, its going to be tough for them to not look virtually the same as the state championship results with Dutin Wilson at the top, but hey, I will try my best to not be too biased. Overall, the state meet is the most important meet of the season, so you run well there it really helps out your cause.

Final Top 50 v. Original Top 50
So this should be a bit of fun. Seeing where everyone went on the list from the Summer or maybe my September rankings, to where they ended up at the end. See who surprised me and see who I thought would run better. Everyone can make fun of how wrong I was on some guys (Drew Magaha) and I will have no complaints about it.

States Recap
Yeah, this is going to be way late, but I was letting other people tell their stories first and reading up and studying up because I was not actually at the state meet to see this myself, but basically I'll just give a breakdown of some things I noticed. Also I'm going to look back and pick things out of previous posts I made as prove to where I was right or wrong.

Final Top 10 Teams
Going to look a real lot like the State Championship results and like I said above it will be slightly biased. We will see how it goes.

JV Runners
Just going to list off some of the top JV guys, some names you may want to remember for the future. I promised one of my loyal readers I would do this and I haven't forgetten! So I will be doing this!

College Running
Remember when I said I was going to talk about this? Well hopefully I get a chance to say some things, but I have a great piece from my buddy Andrew Gourlay that I think will be very interesting about running at college even if you are not on a team. Also we can maybe get in some D1 nats talk, or Lukas Verzbicas talk. All should be interesting.

Footlocker/NXN
I may even go a little National high school running on everyone.

Track Preview
Maybe. If I find time I will.

I've been doing a lot of work preparing for my rap battle against the Muhlenberg freshman and also writing a lot of bios for the Felixbowl, my big event back home over Thanksgiving break, so you will have to pardon my lateness on any of these posts above. Don't worry track will be back on the blog.

-train

4 comments:

  1. Great job with all the stories shows who all reads the blog haha. Also I think itd be cool if you did like a break down of a race between the top then AA vs the top ten AAA and say how itd turn out. Just something cool you could do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the work you do on this blog. Any information about the college destinations of the seniors would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks train. Hope all your works goin well.
    Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wheres the Footlocker/NXN preview??

    ReplyDelete