Search Engine

Results of the Prediction Contest

So I had a pretty decent year prediction wise, I was fairly good on some guys and obviously took a huge swing and miss on others, but I guess we can worry about that later on when I analyze these races and let you know what things surprised me and which things I was wrong about, etc (thankfully there were not too many things I was wrong on, but there were plenty). Right now I just want to post up some shout outs to the guys who beat me in the prediction contest here on the blog.

So I got 19/25 medalists on both sides, 38/50 overall so thats not to shabby for me personally. I was pretty happy. On the AA side we had just one entry: "that AA guy" and he nailed it, getting an impressive 20 out of 25 medalists.

Congrats to "that AA guy".

On the AAA side we had much more entries and I apologize if I miscounted anyone's entries, but no one scored any higher than I did for these predictions. A bunch of guys came close, and one poster had the same number as I did, 19. He did not leave his name, but he was the only one to predict his medalists in alphabetical order. So congrats to you sir on a well predicted meet.

Great job by everyone who competed, and thanks again for making this a great state meet. Still lots of coverage on the way from etrain and the blog so stay posted for this upcoming week.

2 comments:

  1. etrain are you going to make an analysis of the race? what do you think about next year with the extremely competitive class of 2013 for both AA and AAA boys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the alphabetical order guy. Fun contest. I love this stuff (almost...) as much as you do! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete