Search Engine

States- Alec Kunzweiler

First of all I would like to congratulate all of the state runners and it's awesome to see my junior class come out with some top spots this year.

This year has been such a change for me. As some people may know I spent my freshman and sophomore year playing soccer instead of running cross and to come out with a state medal this year was beyond my greatest expectations. Looking back it is amazing to see my own progressions as well as the progression of the team. We went from losing our first two dual meets to being 11th in the team standings at states with four first year runners as well as losing three major contributors to last years team. I am optimistic for next year because we are returning our entire varsity squad and it's going to be fun taking on the top teams in the state.

I look forward to competing in track this year as my cross season is now over, and I hope to see many familiar names as well as some new ones dropping some fast times.

-Alec Kunzweiler

No comments:

Post a Comment