Search Engine

AA Top 25 Individuals

First off you want to get in on the Fantasy Draft please do so ASAP by contacting me on Facebook .... Not much of a draft right now honestly.

I don't really have the expertise to explain all of my reasonings for who I have where but these are my rankings for the AA state medalists. Hope you enjoy. Still plenty more to come, looks like I got off tomorrow as well.

1. Brendan Shearn
2. Dan Jaskowak
3. Vinny Todaro
4. Liam Corcoran
5. Aaron Valerosa
6. Dominic Deluca
7. Tyler Rigby
8. Aziz Yousif
9. Shawn Wolfe
10. Kieran Sutton
11. Xaiver Savageau
12. Ian Yanusko
13. Dominic Hockenbury
14. Will McDermott
15. Jaryd Flank
16. Sean Walker
17. Tyler Stelmack
18. Dan Alexander
19. Mitchell Smith
20. Gordon Phipps
21. Calvin Conrad-Kline
22. Marshall Bruce
23. Shawn Regan
24. Roy Hadfield
25. Aaron Benka




8 comments:

  1. Looking down the list right now, I'd say that D2 and D7 look pretty underrated on my rankings. Also D6 may have some potential to surprise. As I said, I'm not an expert on the AA stuff by any means, especially with the rotating classes

    ReplyDelete
  2. train, do you happen to have a just missing list for the AA and A races as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Team predictions for AA?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey train, I want to join the fantasy draft but.. sadly I don't have you on Facebook. Could you possibly tell me your name so i can find you? that would really help

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch out for the duo from Lake Lehman, Sutton and Hockenbury. They may surprise a few people this Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree they will be medalists, but DeLuca will not let either of them beat him this time around. I hope the runners from D2 aren't to worn out from that mud-bath they ran in last week though. I really think D2 is an underrated district in AA and A this year as always!

      Delete
    2. I don't know about as always, but I agree with you that D2 will bring home more medals than they usually do.

      Delete