Search Engine

Fantasy Stuff

So I am not going to go in depth about this weekend's performances just yet, I first want to see the full line up of weekend action before I talk about some things, but there are plenty of things I want to talk about, including Great Valley's DMR, LaSalle, Pennridge and much, much more. But I want to see TSTCA results and such and figure out a few more things about who is running what this pivotal week before states.

Then of course once the performance list comes out, its prediction time here on the blog, and once again you guys can join in on the action to try and beat yours truly in a prediction contest. But we will get to that.

What I wanted to talk about right now for anyone interested his how the Fantasy Indoor Track competition is going to work. Anyone who still wants in let me know ASAP. Right now there are 4 of us in the pool.

Teams will be around 10 guys per team. You can draft anyone competing at the state championships.

Here is how scoring works. If your individual that you picked scores at the state championship, the amount of points he scores/she scores goes to your total.

Now there are a couple things we can debate for those in the league. We can either use just distance, just guys, just sprints etc. We can count relays as you draft a school and get all their relay teams, you draft an individual and his points on a relay count at 1/4 value, or you draft each individual relay the same as you would draft each individual person. Get back to me on what you think and if you want to join in, feel free but tell me soon.

Stay classy, San Diego

6 comments:

  1. I vote guys and girls, but if not then that's understandable. Most people don't look into girls as frequently as I do.

    -RTJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo train can i still get in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah definitely, i haven't made up the facebook group quite yet, but once i do, i will put u down

      Delete
  3. I just found this blog a week ago. I'd like in, but would like to do guys and girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im sorry to say we are doing just guys, i think it was easier, if u'd like to get in just shoot me a facebook message or drop me your name or something so i can message you and add you to the group

      thanks for finding the blog!

      Delete