Search Engine

Proposistion for You

So my post streak has continued and I have made a bunch of posts on here that have led to some interesting discussion and debate and what not, but the fact of the matter is I can do a lot more damage in terms of answer individual questions and trying to gain splits if we have a big network of posters like we did back in the day on penntrack.

But quite frankly, Penntrack has been sucking in the forum department of late. They have solid articles and they are great for finding meet results and looking up times and stuff like that, but the forums have been lacking. Plus I don't have an account on there anymore seeing as mine gone deleted, so I can't help in that respect either.

So here is my proposistion for all of you guys who love to talk track.

There is a little known website called www.tracktalk.net which has forums similar to the dyestat forums of old about all the major states, the national scene, the college scene, the pro scene, nething you can think of. I have an account on there and I really like the forum set up. But the PA forum sucks because no one posts in it.

That is why I would encourage everyone who reads my blog, loves to talk track, or wishes we had the penntrack of old back to make an account on this site and start up the forums on here and get back into the big discussions and conversations of old. It takes like two seconds to get an account and I think this can really improve the quality of conversation based off ideas originating here on the blog or on penntrack and results of any kind.

Spread the word! Tell people to join in! It would be great to have a real lot of people come take over this site and make it big.

If you're not interested it's cool, but I'm about to start a forum over there so feel free to jump in, just go to www.tracktalk.net, make an account and scroll down to where it says Pennsylvania and look for my threads I started up.

-train

No comments:

Post a Comment