Search Engine

Fast Post

So not going to lie to you folks I have class in like 10 minutes and after that I have kind of a busy day that includes lunch, getting my hair cut and preparing for a meet tonight that I probably won't get back from until close to midnight which means my post streak is definitely on line and honestly right now this sentence is a total run on, but I'm kind of just typing whatever comes to mind at this very moment to try and fill up space so this post will look more like a real post and less like a dinky post that I only made to keep my post streak going because I didn't have time to make a real post that actually had positive information and well thought out sentence structure.

But I will actually say something with some value right now. Here are my brief predictions for meet of champs tomorrow. I'll give a top 3. I'm assuming that everyone entered is running for the sake of not over complicating things although this is extremely unlikely.

400m
1. Futch
2. Hamilton
3. Hardy
4. Stiles
5. Reice

800m
1. Horgan
2. Huemmler
3. Trimble
4. Harriman
5. Rivera

Mile
1. MaCauley
2. Hibbs
3. Trimble
4. Scarpato
5. Ferruzzi

3k
1. Wilson
2. Kelly
3. Billotta
4. Israel
5. Pastore

4x8
1. LaSalle
2. Penncrest
3. DT West
4. CB East
5. Lower Moreland

DMR
1. Great Valley
2. GFS
3. CB West
4. CB East
5. CHA

It's tough to know who exactly is doubling where and what they are doing so these predictions will almost definitely be off, but since this is the abridged version, this is the best I can do. Good luck to everyone running.

There's lots of sleepers in all these races which makes things very exciting. A lot of SQS standards should be hit this weekend so be prepared to update your fantasy draft board.


Which reminds me!

If anyone is interested in doing a fantasy draft for the state championships you can sign up now by facebook messaging me about it or commenting on this post. In order to do the draft, however, you will need a facebook account because we will use that site in order to draft teams. Thank you that is all.

I'm gonna run to class now. Literally. Peace.

5 comments:

  1. You already know I'm in!

    -Rtj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willig-3:01 GV 10:26

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coyle and Stone looked unstoppable. Very impressive DMR by GV also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope LaSalle has two better 800 guys, basically having two 2:05 guys will make it tougher on Coyle and Stone, especially if they're doubling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magee from LaSalle almost hit the SQS in the 800 at PCL champs, so they clearly don't have two 2:05 guys.

    ReplyDelete