Search Engine

AA Rankings

So first off let me lay down a few facts that I want to clear up before I give a brief bit of AA rankings.
First off, my rankings are different than my predictions for states. I may rank Alex Moran and Logan Steiner fairly low now because they have not proven anything but by states time my predictions would look very different. For example even the week before states I had Gil ranked lower than I would have predicted he'd finish at states (I think I predicted him to finish 3rd and had him ranked roughly 5th, not 100% on that). So when I say I have Westwood as my favorite to win states, it is not as a result of his early season racing. Shearn has done much more in the past few weeks to prove he is a top ranked runner than Westwood so he gets to move up.

One more example, right now I got Jaskowak at 2. There's no way if I was betting on the state's race I'd have Hibbs not winnning, but rankings are designed to show what you have done for me lately.

Also I will not lie to you guys, my speciality is District One and AAA guys. AA guys and AA history is not my strong suit. I know it fairly well, I know where to go to find it, but I am by no means an expert.

So that being said, my AA rankings are going to look a lot like my overall rankings (except there are no AAA and independent league guys). But that does not mean that's the order I'm picking people to finish at states. So here's the rankings but you probably already knew these.

1. Brendan Shearn
2. LJ Westwood
3. Barrett Kemp
4. Sam Williams
5. Curt Jewett
6. Ryan Smathers
7. Luke Jones
8. Nate Tallada
9. Hunter Johnston
10. Nat Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment