Search Engine

Mid Week Long Run

Because of fall break I have completely lost track of the days, which almost made me miss a couple classes in school today and (more importantly perhaps) made me completely forget I was due for a Mid Week Long Run.

I also may have forgotten because quite frankly I don't really care too much about the action this weekend. I'm kind of interested to see what goes down at Henderson tonight in the 2 mile (although without Devlin it will be significantly less interesting than originally thought). I am curious to see if Mid Penn's reveals any sleeper teams/individuals because D3 is always good and seems to be under the radar this year on my rankings and everyone else's as well.

Lastly, I want to see if O'Hara can get under 20 points at Delcos. They came close last year and the league is arguably worse and O'Hara looks like they are definitely better. So that should be fun but huge blow outs haven't really interested me since Coatesville.

So basically that was a really lame Mid Week Long Run post which is why I have something else that I would like to say at this moment while I (hopefully) have a decent amount of people's attention.

Anyone who is on the top 50, on the a team in my top 10-12 teams, in the top 10 AA rankings or just wants to be interviewed please send me a message or text me (215-450-1099) so that I can talk to you about your season and hopefully get some interesting articles up on here.

I had a nice chat with Scarpello last year which I think yielding a pretty intereting post, so college guys I'd love to hear from you too.

Heck if anyone knows Ed Cheserek and wants to get him to come chat with me that'd be great.

Lastly, I know I am not a female analyst, I don't know nearly enough about their history and good runners and everything, but the women deserve some respect too. If my blog is going to compete with penntrack for readers, I'm going to need to get updated on the women's side of things. So if anyone wants to be an official women's corresponder please feel free to get in touch with me.

Ladies feel free to ask to be interviewed too, I'm sure people want to hear about your training as well.

In the mean time I am going to try my best to put together some women's rankings for this coming weekend and have a solid set of men's and women's rankings going into the championship weeks of the season.

So all in all I hope you guys are excited about how big the blog is getting, because all of you readers are in on the ground floor of the operation.

Please keep giving me your input, every piece of information and inside scoop we can add to this blog makes it much, much better. I am really excited to see how things grow in the upcoming weeks.

Stay classy.

-train

1 comment: