Search Engine

XC Rankings 10/23

Tough to get this list down to just 50 guys, a lot of great performances from this past week/weekend but only 50 spots I can give out. If you're name isn't on this list it doesn't mean I don't know who you are, or that I don't think you are a potential top 50 guy at states, it just means I had to make a choice and I picked somebody else off gut instinct. A lot of guys I really like to make great strides in the coming weeks, but only time will tell. Here's what I got:
1. Dustin Wilson
2. Drew Magaha
3. Logan Steiner
4. Dan Jaskowak
5. Sam Hibbs
6. Bredan Shearn
7. Conner Quinn
8. Max Norris
9. Dylan Mountain
10. Aaron Wilkinson
11. Alex Moran
12. Brent Kennedy
13. Connor Strynkowski
14. Mike Runco
15. Ned Willig
16. Barrett Kemp
17. Tom Coyle
18. Sean Burke
19. Korey Replogle
20. Jack MacCauley
21. Dan Savage
22. Curt Jewett
23. Connor Harriman
24. Sam Williams
25. Andrew Kutcha
26. Ryan Smathers
27. Luke Jones
28. Ean DiSilivio
29. Brett Kelly
30. Zach Israel
31. Mac Emery
32. Dan Davis
33. Luke Schott
34. LJ Westwood
35. Sam Haugh
36. Francis Ferruzzi
37. Ethan Martin
38. Caleb Wakeley
39. Jeff Groh
40. Chris Trimble
41. Adam Katora
42. John Felts
43. Jack Huemmler
44. Jared Schatz
45. Tony Russell
46. Charlie Grab
47. Mike Billotta
48. Harrison Schettler
49. Pete Downs
50. Chris Pastore

10 comments:

  1. I think Korey should be a lot higher I dylan mountain and him are on the same level I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Brendan, but think both should be around the 12-17 range.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i pick replogle top 5 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the two altoona guys will be top ten if not higher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think whoever wins the District 1 meet goes to #2 on this list.....coincidentally, I think that will be Hibbs, unless Magaha is still in it late in the race. I think after their 15:56s at PCL's, both Savage and Coyle can move up (only a little for Coyle). Finally I'm not sure if Max Norris was going all out at Central Leagues but even if he wasn't his teammate Pete Downs should move up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't see how you can have Chris Muldoon on this list at all. He went 16:19 on saturday at PCL champs Belmont and last year Chris Garrity went 16:25 at PCL champs and then went on to finish 22nd at the state meet. I just don't see why you don't have him on here at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Norris, Savage, Harriman and Emery will finish better than these positions. Good list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Downs definitely has a bunch of potential to move up, but Central Leagues wasn't a fantatic read of where the guy is at relative to the rest of the D1 field. We will know better after Friday. Garrity when 16:25 but he also won the race by almost 10 seconds. Trainer ran 16:40 and went on to finish 17th a states, so does that mean anybody under 16:40 should be considered here? Muldoon is just off the list, easily could be on it right now. He races all those guys again in a couple days so he will have a chance to prove himself.

    I've gone back and forth on the Altoona guys and probably won't have a great read on them until after states. Just the way it is with some guys, but I'll do my best to rank them appropriately.
    -train

    ReplyDelete
  9. How is steiner up there, he hit a 16:33 at Tri-States, but hibbs has been consistently hitting sub-16. Just my opinion. Can't wait for the D1 meet tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete