Search Engine

No New Rankings This Week

Sorry people but I will not be updating the rankings this weekend. A lot of teams didn't race because of the holiday and I also feel nothing extremely eventful happened to make me want to change the ranks much at all. Obviously Wilson and Coyle had nice races this weekend, Jaskowak continues to run well, and some other guys ran solid times but none of those performances really surprised me, it was all things I expected.

Strynkowski probably would have been the big mover, beating Luke Jones at Gettysburg and running a solid sub 16 minute 5k at an established course. I am hoping this is a good sign that Connor is moving up to where I thought he'd be in my preseason analysis.

Any other questions or comments feel free to hit me up and people who voted other please let me know who you voted for because that could help effect the rankings next weekend.

2 comments:

  1. yo etrain, what are your top 10 team rankings??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you aren't doing a totally updated top 50, I'm wondering what your thoughts would be on a AA top 10 or top 25. I just noticed your somewhat conflicting thoughts(You stated Westwood as your favorite for states, while you have Shearn ranked higher). I'm just wondering how you think the state will turn out for them. Other then those two Williams and Kemp should definately mix it up in the top group. Should be a great race and Im wondering your thoughts on who will come out on top.

    ReplyDelete