Search Engine

College Running

I remember this time 2 years ago I was caught in the middle of the difficult college selection process and a lot of things were running through my mind. One of the biggest decisions I had to make being at the skill level I am at was if I wanted to run in college. Obviously I wasn't cut out for a big time D1 school, so that limited my options if I decided I was indeed going to run. It was a tough decision, and one that I didn't want to make without advice.

So this upcoming week, for everybody out there who is going through this same thing, I will be talking to runners who run on club teams, DIII programs, DII programs, DI programs, and just guys who run on their own to learn about their experience and hopefully get some helpful advice for the readers out there.

If you fit one of these descriptions and would like to give your opinion/thoughts/advice, you know how to contact me.

-train

PS Henderson has 7 guys under 10 minutes in the 32 and I would bet almost nobody in PA could name all of their names. Good job Coach K.

No comments:

Post a Comment