Search Engine

Top Team Rankings

1. O'Hara
19 points at Delcos, they are legit, nuff said
2. Mt. Lebo
A lot of teams nipping at their heels, but I have confidence in Moran and company to turn things around and peak at the right time
3. WC Henderson
Fantastic pack and depth, excellent coaching, however, no clear front runner to get low points out front, a lot of young guys with inexperience on the big stage, a big chance to prove themselves going forward
4. North Allegheny
We know they are good, but I have no idea how good is good
5. North Penn
Like I said, I'm stubborn about my intuition, and these guys have proven they can run fast at the right times over and over
6. LaSalle
Look even better after Manhattan, I think a 4k plays to a lot of their guys strengths, however. We will see how they fair against O'Hara at PCLs
7. Kiski Area
They have two guys out front who are very solid, its just a matter of making the rest of it work.
8. Quaker Valley
They are still a very solid team, but seeing as it looks like Westwood is suffering from sickness/injury/something not good, that's not good
9. CR North
I just think these guys are going to be good when it counts like they always are, and they have a chance to show off at leagues this weekend and make me look good
10. Great Valley
Dramatic sigh. I wish I was sure on what kinda stuff Great Valley had right now. I will have a much better idea after Chestmonts, but til then I'm on the fence.
11. Chambersburg
Wish I could say I was more impressed at Mid Penns, solid pack but no big performances from their top guys
12. Lower Dauphin
Big performances from their top guys, that's a good sign. But they are also very young and fairly inexperienced. Hopefully they have 5 strong in the coming weeks.
13. Governor Mifflin
Still kind of unusre what to make of this team, some solid guys on the squad with some solid performances so far this season, but I need to see a little more before I can go any higher.
14. Holy Ghost Prep
I think they could even be higher, they aren't very far away from Great Valley in my eyes, but the D3 teams need some love, and I can't find it in myself to put them anywhere but right here in front of the Prep. Israel looks legit and Horgan took a nice step this past weekend, hopefully it stays that way.
15. Altoona
Certainly a handful of teams that could be in this spot but I like the fact that they have two potential state medalists out front and guys who have been at states before behind them. Two guys that far ahead makes a pretty big difference (see perk valley, 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment