Search Engine

Update

I'm a little farther than I thought I might be by now, I have some stuff lined up for the upcoming weeks but I have no idea how long it will take me to get all the stuff up so I apologize in advance if I am late on responses/posts/other things I said I'd do.

It's a shame it turns out I have a bit more of a life than I thought I did. And school work. Yeah I know it doesn't seem it sometimes but I do occasionally do work.

The most important thing for this weekend will be updated rankings (team and individual). Very interesting results already coming out (Holy Ghost Prep looked very good, some nice upset victories across the board and oh yeah turns out Logan Steiner and North Allegheny ain't dead yet) and we will see how that shakes up the rankings.

After the rankings I want to try to do some previews for some of the weeks coming up and I have another few interview type things lined up that I want to get up here before I wrap up the Hong Cho series which made its debut today.

As always I will be doing my best to respond to your questions, that will be the number one priority over any projects I may have planned because you guys are the reason this thing is up and running.

Thanks again to everyone for all the compliments and kind words, it really means a lot hearing from you guys.

-train

No comments:

Post a Comment