Search Engine

Coming Soon

Not gonna lie, I'm really excited about the blog. Just ask my roommate, Charlie Kline, who I brag to all the time that I made 5 cents in 25 minutes by just sitting blogging in the computer lounge rather than doing Calculus homework. But seriously, I'm only excited because I know big things are on the horizon. What are these things you may ask?

Well for starters, after this weekends events I will be posting up my top 10 teams and my top 50 individual rankings, should be sometime around Sunday night. This will update over the past two weekends of work and should include some big moves as we set ourselves up for the league championship meets next weekend.

Also coming in this week will be a special edition of the Mid Week long run where I will do my best to preview the big time league championship meets that are coming up. I do have a small social life now so I may not be able to do it complete justice, but hey, it's still going to be fun.

Then at another point later in the week I will be dropping Part I (and maybe Part II soon after) of my story about Hong Cho, last year's 800m state champion. He was nice enough to give me a lot of information about his spring season and his current college training and such and I think there is potential for a really interesting set of stories which I will share with all of you soon.

And of course, I will always be available to answer any and all questions that my fans/followers may have during this interesting time of the year.

And guess what, I'm still planning on talking to more big names from around the state, and hopefully I can get you guys up to date on who is doing well and who is doing great.

Yeah that did just rhyme.

-train

No comments:

Post a Comment