Search Engine

Girls?

Alright I'm trying it folks but I'm going to need help. First of all I only got to 40 on this list. Second of all, after like 10 I'm not confident at all about the rankings. I'm hoping as the season goes on I will get a better feel for the girls rankings if I am looking at results but please critique this but don't be too harsh, I am a newbie at this.

1.      Kennedy Weisner, Jr Elk County Catholic
2.      Adair Gennocro, Sr St Mary’s
3.      Sara Sargent, Sr Pennsbury
4.      Marrissa Sheva, So Pennridge
5.      Regan Rome, Jr Dallas
6.      Paige Stoner, Jr Pottsville Area
7.      Great Lindsey, Jr Penn Manor
8.      Kara Steinke, Jr Methacton
9.      Courtney Smith, Jr Unionville
10.   Tessa Mundel, Sr Governor Mifflin
11.   Shannon Malone, Sr North Hills
12.   Veronica Eder, Sr CB East
13.   Lillie Brown, Sr Boiling Springs
14.   Brianna Schwartz, So Shaler Area
15.   Stephanie Aldrich, Sr Henderson
16.   Mary Malone, Jr North Hills
17.   Meghan Mcgarrity, Jr St Basil
18.   Carol Strock, Sr Cumberland Valley
19.   Kate Scott, Sr CR North
20.   Marissa Durako, Sr Holy Redeemer
21.   Emma Cousins, Jr State College
22.   Elise Claffey, So Great Valley
23.   Elizabeth Chikotas, Jr Saucon Valley
24.   Katelyn Callaghan, Sr Downingtown East
25.   Amber Hontz, So West Chester Rustin
26.   Julie Friend, Sr Uniontown Area
27.   Tess Meehan, Sr Haverford
28.   Erica Gray, Jr Pennsbury
29.   Summer Hill, Sr Honesdale
30.   Caitlyn Sheva, Sr Pennridge
31.   Erin O’Connell, So Pennsbury
32.   Rachel Sowinski, Sr Holy Redeemer
33.   Morgan Ansell, So Hempfield Area
34.   Casey Norton, Sr Troy
35.   Alysssa Brandis, Sr Central Cambria
36.   Maria Synder, Sr Northern Bedford
37.   Molly Davies, Sr Lower Moreland
38.   Jullia Hunsberger, Jr Mt Lebanon
39.   Tessa Barrett,  Jr Scranton Prep
40.   Madison Elliot, Sr Allentown Central Catholic


2 comments:

  1. Tessa *Mundell

    For future reference. Looks good to me, I don't know much about girls either. Glad to see you attempting to expand the blog's subject matter, should make it a lot more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm generally not one to talk up my teammates, or friend's... but I'm graduated, so I'll say a smidge along those lines. Little Willig (girl) is coming up to the high school. She will potentially be Great Valley's number 1 runner. It's more of a "watch out" rather than a talk up.

    Also, watch out for Sargent... Olivia Sargent I mean. Last I heard, she ran a 5:01 mile... as a 7th grader. I'm not sure about the latest update on her, but if she's like her sister... she'll come blazing on the XC scene.

    -RTJ

    ReplyDelete